Aug 24, 2023
Hello, ive posted a thread before and tried everything that was recommended. Ive clean installed windows, tried diffrent drivers and played around with every possible configuration for gpu. I have pretty much done it all but still cant find a fix for this. Heres an example from cs2 (other games like league of legends or poe do this aswell) I also tried these games with 1660ti with exactly same settings etc but found no issues whatsoever.

example: https://streamable.com/aktr3b

Specs:
Ryzen 2700x
16gb 3200mhz
rog strix b450-f gaming
Radeon RX 6650XT

This usually happens when i launch a game but it has also happened during the game aswell and often when for example im playing a game on my main monitor and have runescape on second monitor the runescape client flickers or gets artifacts. So i would like to know should i just RMA or keep troubleshooting?

Aug 24, 2023
Have you scanned the game files with steam. Could be corrupted files from a crash?
In steam library right click the game icon.
Click properties.
installed files .
verify if game is installed correctly.
Yes, ive verified the files but this problem seems to mostly only occur when i launch a game during the intro/blackscreen either second monitor or main monitor seems to make those graphical glitches but only in Path of exile ive had colors show up on screen during the game. Ive had drivers crashes etc tho. Any other tips? been thinking about bringing it back to the store and going back to nvidia since seems like alot of ppl have issues with amd gpus.