Question 7800X3D with Wraith Stealth

Yankee_4tm

Prominent
May 12, 2023
Hello guys, i am selling my case and cooling system. Instead of that ive ordered new case with liquid cooler (new rgb ones) etc.
Delivery time is around 4-5weeks. I have AMD wraith Stealth box cooler in my shelf. So what do you think, will it be okay to use only for 30-40days. I dont do any kind of works on PC. Just playing dota in the evenings after job these days.
My specs. 7800X3D + MSI b650m gaming plus wifi.

Hello guys, i am selling my case and cooling system. Instead of that ive ordered new case with liquid cooler (new rgb ones) etc.
Delivery time is around 4-5weeks. I have AMD wraith Stealth box cooler in my shelf. So what do you think, will it be okay to use only for 30-40days. I dont do any kind of works on PC. Just playing dota in the evenings after job these days.
My specs. 7800X3D + MSI b650m gaming plus wifi.
If it will be good for 30-40 days it will be forever, If temps get too high, just use ECO mode (65w), lower voltages or power or sacrifice some performance by underclock until you can cool it enough.
If AMD had cooler good enough for it, it would supply one like they do for 65W TDP processors.