A driver for radeon hd3650 that will work with vista with graphic acceleration

sva266

Honorable
Feb 14, 2014
I have recently had a new hard drive installed and they cloned my old to the new. they also changed the display driver and I now don't have graphic acceleration. The newest driver will not work. It stretches the display and still no graphic acceleration. What could be causing this? I was thinking of swapping out the video card for a better one.

Any ideas,

Steve

If they cloned your old drive to the new one there would have been no reason for them to change the graphics driver. They might have changed the graphics card themselves (maybe for a cheap one), in which case they would have had to install a different driver, I can't think of any other reason why they would do that if the existing driver is definitely different to the original one.

If they have simply updated the driver to the latest version and it's not suitable for your PC, go into Device Manager and see if the "Roll back driver" button for the graphics card is clickable.

sva266

Honorable
Feb 14, 2014
The card was crashing in photoshop on certain tools. I think some component in the card was damaged. It works fine but he acceleration. When I update the driver to the newest version, the display distorts and still no acceleration.

TRENDING THREADS