A Spam-Spam world(community)

MoneyMike

Distinguished
Mar 11, 2002
as your post of the week(i mean post of the forever) bront would say...this community is controlled by 'trolls'. every post is complaining about "MOMMY, MOMMY, I CANT OVERCLOCK MY t-bred!! WAHHH!!!". it is disorganized and insulting. i know am a member of the best community on the internet...i think you know where to find me...

i will know silently leave this pathetic excuse for a forum.

AND HERE COME THE SPAM POSTS, AND INSULTS...

My computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.

slvr_phoenix

Splendid
Dec 31, 2007
So you give a pathetic excuse for a thread to the pathetic excuse for a forum?

<b><font color=green>77</font color=green>!</b>

Seriously though, as in occupation = student, do you mean grade school student? If not, high school/college English language classes must <i>really</i> be letting people slide these days.

Tech support said take a screen shot.
Putting it down with my .22 was the humane thing to do.

MoneyMike

Distinguished
Mar 11, 2002
i know why everyone is like this now! each and everyone of you are soo scared of standing up for yourself, and soo scared to say the wrong thing that you have to agree along with each other. you put others down to put yourselfs higher than everyone. getg your own opinions, live your own lifes.
YOU LAUGH AT ME BECAUSE IM DIFFERENT, I LAUGH AT EVERYONE BECAUSE YOUR ALL THE SAME

cellbiogeek

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
Are the kids making fun of you at school? Do your parents put you to bed too early for your favorite TV show? Does your mom not tell you how "special" you are anymore?

pr497

Distinguished
Oct 21, 2001
i know why everyone is like this now! each and everyone of you are soo scared of standing up for yourself, and soo scared to say the wrong thing that you have to agree along with each other. you put others down to put yourselfs higher than everyone. getg your own opinions, live your own lifes.
YOU LAUGH AT ME BECAUSE IM DIFFERENT, I LAUGH AT EVERYONE BECAUSE YOUR ALL THE SAME
what are you talking about?...like i said before...i thought you left this forum right after the initial post because you said you were leaving...and yet you didnt...i was just wondering why you havent left yet...and besides...what happened to:

<i>moneymike said:</i>
i will know silently leave this pathetic excuse for a forum
it looks like you're kicking and screaming your way out of here...if you really want to be respectable...i would suggest not posting here (this forum) after this post...and addition to that...learn how to spell "now" correctly...because you spelled it wrong in your initial post twice...

:eek: <b>Who fixed <font color=red>ATI</font color=red>'s leaky faucet??</b> :eek:

bront

Distinguished
Oct 16, 2001
If he's a representation of people in that forum, then I wouldn't want to be a part of it.

People who can't spell, compose a reasonable sentance, and need to post slanderous assaults on every member of the forum in order to get attention are not the kind of people I think that anyone of us would like to talk to.

I can think of 8-10 regular posters off of top of my head who have wildly varying oppinions and represent themselves very differently and (usually) in a non-trollish manner.

"Meesa thinks that yousa gonna die" - Darth Darth Binks

bum_jcrules

Distinguished
May 12, 2001
Mike,

I don't mean to bo offensive here, but can you tell us about Magnova DRAM yet?

I still have no idea what you were talking about or what technology type.

DP

<b>"Sometimes you can't hear me because I'm talking in parenthesis" - Steven Wright</b> :lol:

G

i guess you have maybee won a psy avvard. LoL :lol:

:smile: i like toasted cpus but not AMD-inside. :smile:

Jake75

Distinguished
Aug 30, 2001
Oh, look whos woke up on the wrong side today...

This is my old <font color=blue>Downdated</font color=blue>, <font color=green>Uneatable</font color=green> & <font color=red> rotten </font color=red> sig.

MoneyMike

Distinguished
Mar 11, 2002
>>People who can't spell, compose a reasonable sentance...<<

Bront...now we all make typos...now don't we? (look at your word sentance)

pr497-i will leave soon enough.

JC- MagnovaDRAM will infact come out in the next year and a half. The technology is so great, that they are afriad to tell it to the public, because people will steal the technology. i have connections...

buddry

Distinguished
Mar 20, 2002
Do you read the forums at all? We disagree with each other all the time.

That is a nice <b><font color=green>Garbage Can</font color=green></b> you have there!

bront

Distinguished
Oct 16, 2001
>>People who can't spell, compose a reasonable sentance...<<

Bront...now we all make typos...now don't we? (look at your word sentance)
The entire combination was the point.

If you're going to cause trouble, simply leave please.

If you're going to partake in some debates about hardware, and hopefully have an intellegent and insiteful thought, or even questions, you're welcome to stay.

So far, you fit more into the former than the later.

It can be said that smoking is one of the leading cause of statistics.

i think you didn't eat your wheaties in the morning!

I think everyone is different ... Just you sterotype everyone on the board. I find that offensive. Sterotyping is the key ingredient to racism.

<A HREF="http://www.anandtech.com/mysystemrig.html?id=9933" target="_new"> My Rig </A>

slvr_phoenix

Splendid
Dec 31, 2007
JC- MagnovaDRAM will infact come out in the next year and a half. The technology is so great, that they are afriad to tell it to the public, because people will steal the technology. i have connections...
Uh huh. Because it isn't like technology can be patented or anything.

Tech support said take a screen shot.
Putting it down with my .22 was the humane thing to do.