terry

I have an early version of the A7N8X Deluxe. I need to know which version
of MB I have before I can determine whether a processor I want to install
will work. I looked between the IDE connectors and all I see is A7N8X.
Please let me know how I can determine which version of the board I have.

Thanks,

Terry

Terry wrote:

> I have an early version of the A7N8X Deluxe. I need to know which version
> of MB I have before I can determine whether a processor I want to install
> will work. I looked between the IDE connectors and all I see is A7N8X.
> Please let me know how I can determine which version of the board I have.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Terry

look between the PCI slots usually the ones a couple below the AGP slot