about idea net setter problem

anuradhaanturkar

Honorable
May 20, 2013
i recently change my os win xp to win7 then my idea net setter on win 7 not install properly .it doesnot create icon on desktop.so i am unable to connect my idea netsetter.my net setter modem e1550

TenPc

Honorable
Jul 11, 2012
•System Requirements: windows 2000/XP/Vista
http://www.3gmodem.com.hk/Huawei/E1550.html

You need to get a USB modem suited to Windows 7.

You might be able to use it, you'd need to attach it to the usb port after you have booted to the desktop, wait for desktop to settle to idle mode then attach the device. You will have to wait about a minute for Windows to load the drivers.. Don't have any other external devices attached other than the mouse/keyobard, it does conflict with other external memory devices, even your phone and camera.

Always use the same usb port, don't allow other devices to occupy that port when the Huawei E1550 HSDPA USB is not in use.

When you do get it to work, or not, it still should show up in Explorer as a memory device. select setup.exe in the device and double-click it.
It may give you a dialog as to whether you want to install or remove. If you are having problems, select Remove option, to which the previious setup will be removed, restart the Pc then do the setup again to install.