Question Acer S221HQLbd power adaptor cable?

jase888

Distinguished
Jul 1, 2012
I have the Acer S221HQLbd monitor but the other week it stopped working and it seems the power cables/adapter is the issue, does anyone know here I can buy one of these in the UK?

Whilst I know some will say its easier to go and buy a new monitor, the reason i wont be doing that is I have 3 of these monitors and they are all wall mounted. So just hoping I can find a power adapter, I can see power cables for other older models just not mine.

jase888

Distinguished
Jul 1, 2012
I have the Acer S221HQLbd monitor but the other week it stopped working and it seems the power cables/adapter is the issue, does anyone know here I can buy one of these in the UK?

Whilst I know some will say its easier to go and buy a new monitor, the reason i wont be doing that is I have 3 of these monitors and they are all wall mounted. So just hoping I can find a power adapter, I can see power cables for other older models just not mine.

I have found this power cable but unsure if its correct? It says 40W but the monitor says max 21W look at this spec of it.