Question Adata SSD ToolBox not seeing disk

Nov 2, 2022
Hello i am using XPG S70 Blade disk, and i have noticed that i can update its firmware however when i installed their Toolbox, it doesnt see any disk at all, where should be a list that i can pick a drive there is just blank space, i tried reinstalling it, using various compatibility modes but still nothing helped.

Nov 2, 2022
i am using laptop acer nitro 5 AN15-57 with bios 1.18, i only tried to update said firmware through their app, i would like to share a screenshot but i cant link imgur

Nov 2, 2022
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Make and model of your motherboard and processor used? BIOS version for said motherboard? Can you walk us through how did you update the firmware for your Adata SSD?
so i want to reiterate what i have written before, as said before i am using XPG S70 Blade in a laptop, WIN 11 22H2
Board is Scala_TLS and Bios version is 1.19, in meantime i have reinstalled windows few times and it did not help.
And also i did not update firmware for my drive because it can be done only through this app as i have understood it.
First link is how the app looks after it is launched, doesnt show any active drive - Imgur: The magic of the Internet
second link is to specific system information taken from Adata Tollbox - Imgur: The magic of the Internet
if you can provide any way of resolving this problem i would realy appreciate it.