after downloading xp sp2 disk defragment won't start!!!!

OU812

Distinguished
Nov 24, 2004

So I am out here looking for someone witgh the infinite wisdom to help me
get it to strart again. When i try to analyze or defragment hard drive
message that states: disk defragment cannot strart: comes up I am loosing
alot of speed becaue hard drive space is congested but can not apply
defragmentation to help me alleviate this problem. Anyone with simmilar
circumstances and solutions please send me in the right direction it would be
dearly appreciated.

Hi

Have you got at least 15% free disk space available for the Defrag program
to run?

--

Will Denny
MS-MVP - Windows Shell/User