afterall, what's my driver version?

masvv

Distinguished
Apr 8, 2006
I installed Windows XP with SP3 and then I went to nVIDIA site and it asked me to uptade my driver, when I was installing it the program ''Spy Bot Search and Destroy'' asked me f I wanted to allow some changes and I allowed... after driver installation it asked me to restart pc and I clicked on ''yes'', the program ''Spy Bot Search and Destroy'' freezed and I had to ''End task'', then my computer was reset.

Ok, when I look for driver info in Control Panel it tells me my driver is older than it is supposed to be, take a look plz, I also took print screens of what Everest software says, and about what nVIDIA site says about my driver version after I installed the drivre I downloaded from them.

printscreendetalhesdrivsl1.jpg

printeverestdirectxhz0.jpg

printscreendetalhesdrivqc4.jpg

what's my driver version afterall? is it the lastest one?

masvv

Distinguished
Apr 8, 2006
not installing it again before I am sure tehre is something wrong. My date format is day/month/year, so the driver on the first picture is from October, 7th, I guess it's right since nVIDIA released the 178.24 on October, 15th. Can anyone who uses the 178.24 confirm this information plz?

pat mcgroin

Distinguished
Nov 21, 2007
I have it and its dated Oct 7 2008
Just got it three days ago. Made a pretty big improvment for me in flight simulator X on a 7900 GS
Yeah Yeah I know Im working on it.