Unknown

Distinguished
Aug 8, 2002

i know its old news, i was discussing with a player about aimbots asking how
to detect an player with one coreect me if its changed or if im wrong but,
generally its not necessary to spectate the player and loose all your pts we
dont need to spectate you, when the player shoot at u, and dont even aim at
you, and still kill u ( im not targeting real players with good skills), its
not hard to figure whenter its a player or a bot.. in the players scoring
list, its generally also the only player with ex: 40 kills and the rest of
the players have 20,18,19 etc. in like 15 games in a row. skilled player can
win 5,6 games in a row and eventually gets beated the next game. perhaps
there are other ways to figure out if its an aimbot but i thought it was a
good way.

"unknown" <kamikaze27@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
> i know its old news, i was discussing with a player about aimbots asking
how
> to detect an player with one coreect me if its changed or if im wrong but,
> generally its not necessary to spectate the player and loose all your pts
we
> dont need to spectate you, when the player shoot at u, and dont even aim
at
> you, and still kill u ( im not targeting real players with good skills),
its
> not hard to figure whenter its a player or a bot.. in the players scoring
> list, its generally also the only player with ex: 40 kills and the rest of
> the players have 20,18,19 etc. in like 15 games in a row. skilled player
can
> win 5,6 games in a row and eventually gets beated the next game. perhaps
> there are other ways to figure out if its an aimbot but i thought it was a
> good way.

40 - 50 frags in a minute....aimbot.

"OscartheGrouch" <tondaleo@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<WHudnbAim6NK5Xfd38DK-w@speakeasy.net>...
> "unknown" <kamikaze27@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
> > i know its old news, i was discussing with a player about aimbots asking
> how
> > to detect an player with one coreect me if its changed or if im wrong but,
> > generally its not necessary to spectate the player and loose all your pts
> we
> > dont need to spectate you, when the player shoot at u, and dont even aim
> at
> > you, and still kill u ( im not targeting real players with good skills),
> its
> > not hard to figure whenter its a player or a bot.. in the players scoring
> > list, its generally also the only player with ex: 40 kills and the rest of
> > the players have 20,18,19 etc. in like 15 games in a row. skilled player
> can
> > win 5,6 games in a row and eventually gets beated the next game. perhaps
> > there are other ways to figure out if its an aimbot but i thought it was a
> > good way.
> >

> 40 - 50 frags in a minute....aimbot.

One can get so many frags, just shoot the people who's health has been
weakened by your teammates :p Oh yea spam spam spam, use bfg or
rockets, and also try to join a newbie server. You can probably get
more than 50, lol. Now would that make you a aimbot user ???, grow up,
join pb servers if you are bothered.

LS

On 8 Jul 2004 12:54:11 -0700, loneshadow@gmail.com (LoneShadow) wrote:

>"OscartheGrouch" <tondaleo@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<WHudnbAim6NK5Xfd38DK-w@speakeasy.net>...
>> "unknown" <kamikaze27@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
>> > i know its old news, i was discussing with a player about aimbots asking
>> how
>> > to detect an player with one coreect me if its changed or if im wrong but,
>> > generally its not necessary to spectate the player and loose all your pts
>> we
>> > dont need to spectate you, when the player shoot at u, and dont even aim
>> at
>> > you, and still kill u ( im not targeting real players with good skills),
>> its
>> > not hard to figure whenter its a player or a bot.. in the players scoring
>> > list, its generally also the only player with ex: 40 kills and the rest of
>> > the players have 20,18,19 etc. in like 15 games in a row. skilled player
>> can
>> > win 5,6 games in a row and eventually gets beated the next game. perhaps
>> > there are other ways to figure out if its an aimbot but i thought it was a
>> > good way.
>> >

>> 40 - 50 frags in a minute....aimbot.
>
>One can get so many frags, just shoot the people who's health has been
>weakened by your teammates :p Oh yea spam spam spam, use bfg or
>rockets, and also try to join a newbie server. You can probably get
>more than 50, lol. Now would that make you a aimbot user ???, grow up,
>join pb servers if you are bothered.
>
>LS
I saw a player get 30+ last night in about 20 seconds. The server was
set up with a 32X quad. He grabbed a plasma gun in Q3DM3 in the
corner, and just wiped out everybody, twice.