[SOLVED] AIO cooler weird noise

Jun 8, 2021
I have had the corsair h60 for a few days and lately it have been making like a light sound. First i thought it was the fan but i think it's coming from the pump (the thing that sits on the CPU). Anyone know what it is?

Solution
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

You might want to roll a sheet of A4 paper into a tube, hold one end of the tube to ear and the other end as s probe. See if you can narrow down the source of the noise, whether it's coming from the pump/block area or the fan area. you can also include a picture of your cooler's orientation with respect to the build and a video with audio would help corroborate the source of the sound with us.

Considering this is an H60, how old is the unit and are you yet within warranty period?

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

You might want to roll a sheet of A4 paper into a tube, hold one end of the tube to ear and the other end as s probe. See if you can narrow down the source of the noise, whether it's coming from the pump/block area or the fan area. you can also include a picture of your cooler's orientation with respect to the build and a video with audio would help corroborate the source of the sound with us.

Considering this is an H60, how old is the unit and are you yet within warranty period?

Solution
Jun 8, 2021
I'm pretty sture it is coming from the Pump and it is very hard to hear on camera. I have had this cooler for a few days.

Say if u want more information.

Karadjgne

Titan
Ambassador
Sounds like it might be a bit of air trapped in the pump. Best method to fixing air pockets is tilt the pc slowly until the pump tubing connections are pointed straight up. Hold that for a second or 5, then roll the pc in the direction of the tubing, that'll let the air flow up the tube, without rolling back down. Do this with the pc running.

Jun 8, 2021
Sounds like it might be a bit of air trapped in the pump. Best method to fixing air pockets is tilt the pc slowly until the pump tubing connections are pointed straight up. Hold that for a second or 5, then roll the pc in the direction of the tubing, that'll let the air flow up the tube, without rolling back down. Do this with the pc running.

It dosent sound like that there are air trapped inside the pump. It's more like a constant little bright sound from the cooler.