Question ALC1200 audio codec USB Headset (Techno Zone K69) gives better sound quality?

D00K

Prominent
Sep 30, 2021
Hello, everyone
I have B550 Aorus Pro (ALC1200 audio) better or USB Headset (Techno Zone K69) that gives better sound quality
I tested both and found that :-

USB Headset (Techno Zone K69) gives a higher sound
but B550 Aorus Pro (ALC1200 audio) gives better quality
is that right or is it just a fake feeling!?
and if Technically speaking which one is better?

D

Deleted member 2947362

Hello, everyone
I have B550 Aorus Pro (ALC1200 audio) better or USB Headset (Techno Zone K69) that gives better sound quality
I tested both and found that :-

USB Headset (Techno Zone K69) gives a higher sound
but B550 Aorus Pro (ALC1200 audio) gives better quality
is that right or is it just a fake feeling!?
and if Technically speaking which one is better?
The USB head set probs has it's own cheap amp to Boost the signal

The onboard sound will be weaker signal unless it has some form of Op AMP to boost the signal built into the motherboard.

D00K

Prominent
Sep 30, 2021
USB headsets mean that the audio processing is being bone by the chipset/USB or the USB driven sound card, not the audio chip on the motherboard. If you want to leverage the audio chip on the motherboard, you will need an analog headset. One with a 3.5mm audio jack.
yea i understand this, but which better Realtek ALC1200 audio codec or the driver sound card in Techno Zone K69 (16$ price)

D00K

Prominent
Sep 30, 2021
The USB head set probs has it's own cheap amp to Boost the signal

The onboard sound will be weaker signal unless it has some form of Op AMP to boost the signal built into the motherboard.
yea i have 3 level of AMP into the motherboard
so which will give me better soundRealtek ALC1200 audio codec or the driver sound card in Techno Zone K69 (16$ price)

D

Deleted member 2947362

yea i have 3 level of AMP into the motherboard
so which will give me better soundRealtek ALC1200 audio codec or the driver sound card in Techno Zone K69 (16$ price)
I would say the onboard sound will be way better, if it's quiet on the motherboard head phone it's normally because there is no Op Amp linked to the head phone output.

I don't know if that's the case for your motherboard you would have to read your motherboards user manual or download it if you don't have it hand as that will give you more info on your motherboards audio ability's

For example I have an old sound card that an amp on the head phone to boost the signal sent to the head set and it's a lot louder if you turn it up than the onboard head phone.