Question All games look very grainy and pixelated? How do I fix? (read description)

Apr 16, 2024
Hey yall. Just a few days ago, when I turned on my PC, my monitor was tweaked out and there was something wrong with the resolution. Ended up fixing it and now in every single game that I open, it looks extremly grainy and pixelated. It has never done this before and just a few days ago, all of my games looked so good and clean and now they all look terrible in fullscreen. All the games in fullscreen a couple days ago looked great but now they all look terrible. I have a founders series 4070, ryzen 7 5700x, 64 gigs of DDR4 ram, and an ROG motherboard. Is it something to do with my graphics card tweaking out? My display port cables being bad? Monitor and games not synced to the same refresh rate? If anyone has answers that'd be great tyty!

Jul 7, 2022
all of my game resolutions are supposedly inline with my monitor, 1920x1080 at 244 fps
You said your display was tweaked out. Try going into the display’s in-screen menu and hitting the “reset to default” button. You can also go ahead and unplug the monitor and let it sit unplugged for a while, then plug back in (I know it sounds stupid to do but surprisingly this has worked well for me 90% of the time with all the electronics I’ve owned).

Hey yall. Just a few days ago, when I turned on my PC, my monitor was tweaked out and there was something wrong with the resolution. Ended up fixing it and now in every single game that I open, it looks extremly grainy and pixelated. It has never done this before and just a few days ago, all of my games looked so good and clean and now they all look terrible in fullscreen. All the games in fullscreen a couple days ago looked great but now they all look terrible. I have a founders series 4070, ryzen 7 5700x, 64 gigs of DDR4 ram, and an ROG motherboard. Is it something to do with my graphics card tweaking out? My display port cables being bad? Monitor and games not synced to the same refresh rate? If anyone has answers that'd be great tyty!

try updating the drivers or uninstall the nvidia drivers fully. and reinstall.

also double check that your resolution scaling isnt more then 125 or 100 percent make sure that the game is in native resolution not dlss

Reactions: thestryker