Always allow a download from a trusted site

Vinny

Distinguished
Jul 3, 2004

I have XP SP2 loaded on my machine and would like to know if there is a way
to always allow a download from a trusted site. My bank uses tis feature to
provide online informatuion and it has become very painful doing two
downloads each time. (One to get the message that the site is trying to
download and a second time to actually get the information)

Add the bank address to the IE tools>ie options>security>trusted sites>sites
and it should fix your problem.

FrankV