[SOLVED] AM4 Motherboard with a Half-Mini PCI Express

Rear Bumper

Honorable
Sep 13, 2014
Hey, I'm hoping this is a quick question. The basics of it is: I'm looking for an Mini AM4 motherboard with a Half-Mini PCI Express slot, as I recently bought a wifi card that uses it ( https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00MV3N7UO/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8 ) and it's been working amazingly. I'd rather not have to turn around and buy a different one, leaving this one to rust/be sold eventually.

This question could be expanded to, in general: how do I search motherboards on retail sites based on expansion slots? I can't seem to find the filter for it, and typing it in directly (i.e. AM4 mini motherboard half-mini PCI) doesn't get me any valid results.

Hopefully someone happens to know a good board, or a good way to search for this, thanks!

Solution
Yes but the adapters cost nearly as much as a new wifi card would. Just buy a wifi card, and if you are building a desktop get one that has external antennas for waaaaay better reception then that card would ever provide.

Rear Bumper

Honorable
Sep 13, 2014
The standard is pretty much dead having been replaced my M.2. You may find it from time to time in laptops but it would be far easier to just buy either a standard PCIe wifi adapter or a USB one.
Thanks for the prompt reply. Is it possible to adapt from mini-half PCI to m.2?

I screwed holes in my metal chassis to mount the wifi antennas, so I'm pretty committed by this point.