AMD Designs Special Edition Case With a Dragon

Status
Not open for further replies.

BluntObjection

Distinguished
Jul 13, 2009
Cood design.
Cooling options seems really limited. You pretty much HAVE to go with the liquid cooling option if you get the case. Two fans just aren't going to cut it for the majority of us.

bear_jesus

Distinguished
Aug 7, 2010
take off the amd, phenom and x6 logo's then it would be a very sweet looking case. Not that i am against amd (am running a phenom) it is just that it really spoils the looks to me.

Deadstick50

Distinguished
Apr 8, 2010
"Two fans just aren't going to cut it for the majority of us."
Im guessing you didnt look up the plain case on newegg....its got 4 fans in it, that should do the job without water cooling it!
I would love to find someone to do that dragon as a stick-on,,,,could put it on my case then!

cp8427

Distinguished
Jul 25, 2010
Damn you guys for bringing that x6 to my attention. I was too busy oogling the case that I never realized it until I read your comments.

ginnai

Distinguished
Apr 8, 2009
That case is super geeky, but also really cool. My only complaint is the clear panel... seriously, did the awesome art and all that craftsmanship spend all the money... the clear panel is soooo boring and unattractive. I love the case, but the left panel is so boring it makes me sad for an otherwise artistic case. Final verdict - wouldn't buy it (unless the left panel gets swapped out.

Status
Not open for further replies.