AMD FX-8150 Review: From Bulldozer To Zambezi To FX

Page 22 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

masmotors

Distinguished
Dec 9, 2011
hey every one old topic any way im gaming great with fx 6100 @4.1 why so much hate and the bench marks come close to i5 sometimes not the one 1 but last gen

thehesiod

Honorable
Jun 30, 2012
Regarding Visual Studio: I use it all the time and when you first load up a fresh project it tries "intellisensing" all the source files, which can load up your extra cores. And depending on how many sub-projects you have, their dependencies, and the /MP option those extra CPUs are probably being used for intellisense instead of compiling.

Nicolas Clair

Honorable
Mar 29, 2013
La realidad es que intel es un fiasco yo tengo un bulldozer 8120 y es una bestia y me cago en las "pequeñas" diferencias de boludeces de tiempos mejores de winrar y convertores de ripeado de musica es una estupidez, hay que tener en cuenta que que estan comparando procesadores de distintas caracteristicas el bulldozer tiene 8 nucleos mientras que todos los intel i5 e i7 tienen 12 nucleos que tecnologicamente no tiene comparacion es como comparar una ferrari con un fitito, a mas nucleos mas velocidad, aparte se sabe bien que intel funciona mejor solamente en multitarea aunque mi fx 8120 no es nada despreciable sin siquiera obercloquearlo desde AMD Overdrive a 3.5 ghz "nomas" sin turbo cache ni nada ejecuta decenas de aplicaciones a la vez sin siquiera mosquearse es una bestia musica emuladores (que requieren mas capacidad de procesamiento) videos, 5 o 6 juegos a la vez de ultima generacion dx 10, jaja hablan de la IPC mala del FX tambien a la vez descomprimiendo 7 gigas de partes de winrar, varios exploradores a la vez, nevegadores varios programas recidentes en memoria aplicaciones de windows como panel de control y accesorios TODO TODO a la VEZ sin siquiera hacer OVERCLOCKING lo entienden??? hasta que llego a los 70 grados c y me canse de boludear y la maquina como si nada, que sentido tedria comprar un I7 con huuuuu mas velocidad de IPC (instrucciones por segundo) para "boludeces" descomprimir un archivo 20 segundos mas rapido y esto si es muy loco que tenga 4 nucleos mas habla por si solo que intel es un fiasco, te das cuenta con peor IPC y mas nucleos iguala el rendimiento en casi todo al i726000k es una pabada.
Aparte intel tiene mas presupuesto mucho mas y mas burocracia como para comprar mercado y "opiniones" jaja deberian volver al Pentium 1 166mhz, eso si que era groso, por mi parte nunca tuve intel y aunque desprecian a AMD siempre ejecute lo que quise y como quise, sin problemas. Intel por su parte a desarrollado la tecnologia de 32 nm antes que AMD que porsupuesto le da mas rendimiento y menores temperaturas. Claro todos alabando a Intel porque se adelanto a mejores arquitecturas de manufactura y todos como bobos se comen el cuentito. NO NECESITO de un Intel para ejecutar nada para que sepan el fx 8120 lo tengo montado en una placa asus de $300 pesos con el chipset mas pedorro el 780g y anda una locura sin necesidad de ningun alto chipset 990x ni nada, si lo verian no lo creerian. El micro ironicamente trabaja a 20 grados c, ¿ se acuerdan cuando hablaban pabadas de la temperatura de los micros de AMD??? fanaticos de la burocracia. Realmente siempre tengo opciones de mejorar el rendimiento para lo que necesite con el turbo cache, es otra de las grandes cosas esta desbloqueado, yo se que en USA y Europa los pagan dos mangos los micros pero se pusieron a pensar como es en sudamerica?? el micro lo pague $1000 y un modesto core i5 nomas esta como 2000 y ni hablemos del core i7 como 4000 o mas para que??? para nada no hay ninguna diferencia a pesar de llevar años de desarrollo y tecnologias nuevas por parte de Intel, seguramente pensaran que estoy errado, la verdad es que AMD es superior a Intel digan lo que digan intel es puro MARKETING MARKETING PROPAGANDA COMICIONES A EMPRESAS ESTAFAS Y JUICIOS A AMD Y MONTON DE MAS DAN VERGUENZA AJENA Y NI SIQUIERA LE PUEDEN GANAR LA PULSEADA A UNA PEQUEÑA EMPRESA DAN PENA....

Nicolas Clair

Honorable
Mar 29, 2013
The reality is that intel is a bulldozer fiasco I have a 8120 and is a beast and I shit on the "small" differences bullshit better times convertores winrar and ripping of music is stupid, we must bear in mind that they processors are different characteristics comparing the bulldozer has 8 cores while all intel i5 and i7 have 12 cores that technologically has no comparison is like comparing a Ferrari with a Fitito, more speed to more cores, other well known that intel works best only multitasking but my fx 8120 is nothing to sneeze without even obercloquearlo from AMD Overdrive to 3.5 ghz "nomas" without turbo cache or anything running dozens of applications at once without even a beast music mosquearse emulators (requiring more processing ) videos, 5 or 6 games while the latest generation DX 10, haha ​​IPC speak ill of FX also while decompressing 7 gigas winrar parts, multiple browsers at the same time, city residents nevegadores several programs in memory applications as windows control panel and ALL accessories all at once without even overclocking understand??? until it reached 70 degrees c and I get tired of boludear and machine like that, that sense tedria buy a I7 with more speed huuuuu IPC (instructions per second) for "bullshit" unzip a file and 20 seconds faster this if it's crazy that you have 4 cores speaks for itself that intel is a fiasco, you realize with more cores worse IPC and matches the performance in almost all the i726000k is a pabada.
Apart Intel has more budget much more and more bureaucracy to buy market and "opinions" haha ​​should return to Pentium 1 166MHz, so if that was roughly, for one never had intel and AMD even despise what I always run as I wanted, no problem. Intel on the other hand has developed the technology of 32 nm before that ofcourse AMD gives more performance and lower temperatures. Clear all praising Intel because advancement to better architectures and manufacturing all as fools eat the little story. NO NEED of Intel to run anything so they know the fx 8120 I have it mounted on a plaque asus $ 300 pesos to the chipset more fart the 780g and go crazy without any high chipset 990x or anything, if you would see not believe. The micro ironically works at 20 degrees c, remember when they spoke of the temperature pabadas mics AMD??? fans of bureaucracy. I have always really improve performance options for your needs with turbo cache, is another of the great things is unlocked, I know that in USA and Europe are paid two handles mics but began to think as it is in South America? I paid the $ 1,000 micro and modest nomas this as core i5 2000 and Core i7 let alone as 4000 or more for what??? for nothing is no different despite having years of development and new technologies from Intel, probably think I'm wrong, the truth is that AMD is superior to Intel intel whatever they say is pure PROPAGANDA MARKETING MARKETING A BUSINESS SCAMS COMICIONES and judgments to AMD AND LOT MORE cringe DAN AND YOU CAN NOT EVEN WIN the tug of a small company feel sorry ....

AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,

INTEL$$$$$,INTEL$$$$$,INTEL$$$$$,INTEL$$$$$,INTEL$$$$$,INTEL$$$$$,INTEL$$$$$,INTEL$$$$$,INTEL$$$$$,INTEL$$$$$,INTEL$$$$$,INTEL$$$$$,INTEL$$$$$,INTEL$$$$$,INTEL$$$$$,INTEL$$$$$,INTEL$$$$$,INTEL$$$$$,INTEL$$$$$,INTEL$$$$$,INTEL$$$$$,INTEL$$$$$,INTEL$$$$$,INTEL$$$$$,INTEL$$$$$,INTEL$$$$$,INTEL$$$$$,INTEL$$$$$,INTEL$$$$$,INTEL$$$$$,INTEL$$$$$,INTEL$$$$$,INTEL$$$$$,INTEL$$$$$,INTEL$$$$$,INTEL$$$$$,INTEL$$$$$,INTEL$$$$$,INTEL$$$$$,INTEL$$$$$,INTEL$$$$$,INTEL$$$$$,INTEL$$$$$,INTEL$$$$$,INTEL$$$$$,INTEL$$$$$,INTEL$$$$$,INTEL$$$$$,INTEL$$$$$,INTEL$$$$$,INTEL$$$$$,INTEL$$$$$,INTEL$$$$$,INTEL$$$$$,INTEL$$$$$,INTEL$$$$$,INTEL$$$$$,INTEL$$$$$,

Nicolas Clair

Honorable
Mar 29, 2013
[citation][nom]Nicolas Clair[/nom]The reality is that intel is a bulldozer fiasco I have a 8120 and is a beast and I shit on the "small" differences bullshit better times convertores winrar and ripping of music is stupid, we must bear in mind that they processors are different characteristics comparing the bulldozer has 8 cores while all intel i5 and i7 have 12 cores that technologically has no comparison is like comparing a Ferrari with a Fitito, more speed to more cores, other well known that intel works best only multitasking but my fx 8120 is nothing to sneeze without even obercloquearlo from AMD Overdrive to 3.5 ghz "nomas" without turbo cache or anything running dozens of applications at once without even a beast music mosquearse emulators (requiring more processing ) videos, 5 or 6 games while the latest generation DX 10, haha ​​IPC speak ill of FX also while decompressing 7 gigas winrar parts, multiple browsers at the same time, city residents nevegadores several programs in memory applications as windows control panel and ALL accessories all at once without even overclocking understand??? until it reached 70 degrees c and I get tired of boludear and machine like that, that sense tedria buy a I7 with more speed huuuuu IPC (instructions per second) for "bullshit" unzip a file and 20 seconds faster this if it's crazy that you have 4 cores speaks for itself that intel is a fiasco, you realize with more cores worse IPC and matches the performance in almost all the i726000k is a pabada.Apart Intel has more budget much more and more bureaucracy to buy market and "opinions" haha ​​should return to Pentium 1 166MHz, so if that was roughly, for one never had intel and AMD even despise what I always run as I wanted, no problem. Intel on the other hand has developed the technology of 32 nm before that ofcourse AMD gives more performance and lower temperatures. Clear all praising Intel because advancement to better architectures and manufacturing all as fools eat the little story. NO NEED of Intel to run anything so they know the fx 8120 I have it mounted on a plaque asus $ 300 pesos to the chipset more fart the 780g and go crazy without any high chipset 990x or anything, if you would see not believe. The micro ironically works at 20 degrees c, remember when they spoke of the temperature pabadas mics AMD??? fans of bureaucracy. I have always really improve performance options for your needs with turbo cache, is another of the great things is unlocked, I know that in USA and Europe are paid two handles mics but began to think as it is in South America? I paid the $ 1,000 micro and modest nomas this as core i5 2000 and Core i7 let alone as 4000 or more for what??? for nothing is no different despite having years of development and new technologies from Intel, probably think I'm wrong, the truth is that AMD is superior to Intel intel whatever they say is pure PROPAGANDA MARKETING MARKETING A BUSINESS SCAMS COMICIONES and judgments to AMD AND LOT MORE cringe DAN AND YOU CAN NOT EVEN WIN the tug of a small company feel sorry....AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD
,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD
,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD,AMD

,INTEL$$$$$,INTEL$$$$$,INTEL$$$$$,INTEL$$$$$,INTEL$$$$$,INTEL$$$$$,INTEL$$$$$,INTEL$$$$$
,INTEL$$$$$,INTEL$$$$$,INTEL$$$$$,INTEL$$$$$,INTEL$$$$$,INTEL$$$$$,INTEL$$$$$,INTEL$$$$$
,INTEL$$$$$,INTEL$$$$$

Status
Not open for further replies.