Question Amd ryzen master killed my pc Please Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 10, 2020
Hi everyone i used amd ryzen master game mode and now im stuck with a pc that not posting anymore .

This is my setup:
Cpu: amd ryzen 5 2400g
Ram : adata 8gb 2666hz single channel
Mobo: asus a320m-a
Psu: green gp530a-eud
Gpu: msi nvidia gtx 960 4gb

I've tried this steps too but nothing:

1.removing cmos battery for more than an hour when there is no power connected to the psu

2. Swapping ram stick sloth

3. Removing gpu and cpu and connecting them again

4. Removing every USB or Either connection but still no gain

When i press the power button the system turns on but there is no posting beep and no picture on monitor

Please help everythings was working fine i don't know why i do that it was my first decent pc and i ruined it in less than a year . (T-T)

Last edited:
Jun 10, 2020
Last edited:

Lutfij

Titan
1.removing cmos battery for more than an hour when there is no power connected to the psu
This does exactly what shorting pins does...

Also, try and source a reliably build PSU from a friend or neighbor, something made by Corsair or the likes and breadbaord the system, see if you get to power at the very least.

*That PSU does not look like a good unit.

Jun 10, 2020
This does exactly what shorting pins does...

Also, try and source a reliably build PSU from a friend or neighbor, something made by Corsair or the likes and breadbaord the system, see if you get to power at the very least.

*That PSU does not look like a good unit.
Even that exact model that i replying to you?

Hi everyone i used amd ryzen master game mode and now im stuck with a pc that not posting anymore .

This is my setup:
Cpu: amd ryzen 5 2400g
Ram : adata 8gb 2666hz single channel
Mobo: asus a320m-a
Psu: green gp530a-eud
Gpu: msi nvidia gtx 960 4gb

I've tried this steps too but nothing:

2. Swapping ram stick sloth

3. Removing gpu and cpu and connecting them again

4. Removing every USB or Either connection but still no gain

When i press the power button the system turns on but there is no posting beep and no picture on monitor

Please help everythings was working fine i don't know why i do that it was my first decent pc and i ruined it in less than a year . (T-T)

Since you have an apu, you dont need a gpu. Unplug the gpu entirely, remove it from the slot and try again. Also try again with 1 stick of ram.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.