[SOLVED] Annoying static sounds coming from my PSU , how can i fix it ?

Nov 30, 2020
Hey everyone it's the first time i post on this forum hoping that i get some help..i built my first pc today with R5 3600 cpu and 1660 super gpu so i bought a 600w 80+ bronze PSU from CoolerMaster , i started the pc everything was running perfectly but i noticed a static sounds coming from the PSU and when i moved the power cable it made an electrical short-circuit sound and the pc shut down i removed the cable and it was a little burned inside , immediately i changed the cable and turned on my pc to make sure everything ok fortunately it start normally but the static sounds was there again .. I don't know if it's a defected PSU from CM or i did something wrong with fixation or my pc components needs more wattage .
(the static sound)

Solution
On the video ? Yes , because the original one was burned inside like i said .

Ok. You didn't say if the video was shot before or after swapping out the power cord.

Power cord on a new PSU shouldn't have burn marks. You need to send that PSU back ASAP.
Nov 30, 2020
Ok. You didn't say if the video was shot before or after swapping out the power cord.

Power cord on a new PSU shouldn't have burn marks. You need to send that PSU back ASAP.
Yeah my bad i was nervous .. anyway yes i will send it tomorrow but tell me about the sounds you think its normal ? and thanks for taking time answering me !