Any good PC games that are actually fun to play?

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

shivanthing

Honorable
Apr 25, 2012
Please exclude battlefield, call of duty, and halo, (Halo 1 and 2, worst console ports in existence.) from your suggestions. :na:

It can be anything, virtually anything, but it needs to be fun though. ^_^ It can be a free to play game, freeware, open source, anything! ^^

Just got done playing and beating FTL, and those are, have had to have been, some of the best gaming hours of my life. c:

So now im looking for more fun. c:

Any suggestions? ^^

And oh yes, im a crysis fan, (judging by my avatar.) only FPS I had a LOT of fun with in awhile. Crysis 2 disappointed though, but I tend not to associate this avatar with that title. (At least I try not to. :sweat: Crysis 2 was fun, but crysis 1 was VERY FUN :D)

PCGamer81, i hope you are trolling :D.

Firts of all, left4dead is not ¨dead¨, just not played as much as L4D 2.

I did not forget New Vegas, i just didnt like it (personal opinion).

Mass effect 3 for me was a pain in the ass. From 1st and second that i loved, 3rd was like gears of war with worse graphics for me (im not even gonna try to write the 50+ reasons why i hated ME3).

Diablo 2 is a botfest, but you can play with people still, especially on ladder now that reset was not long ago. AND its far better than diablo 3 in my books, but agian, its personal opinion.

Dragon age 1 i mean origins and awaking. When you say dragon age 2 is better... here im sorry but i have no words to combat your argument... it just... not... *I died*. :D.

PCgamer81

Distinguished
Oct 14, 2011

Not trolling.

But you are not cool or original by hating on massively popular games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts