Question Any monitors with Gigabyte's OSD Sidekick type software?

MarkJohnson

Distinguished
Mar 5, 2008
My buddy just got a Gigabyte G27FC monitor that has a window's app to adjust ALL monitor settings within Windows without fiddling with the monitor buttons, or the new stupid tiny joystick monitor controllers. That the Gigabyte monitor has.

I was thinking of getting this 32-inch Gigabyte G32QC 32" 165Hz 1440P Curved Gaming Monitor. It's a little more than I anted to pay, but I'll pay extra for curved and 32" (my current 27-28 monitors are fine, but I need them closer and closer every year from my aging eyes. Plus it had HDR for better colors/brightness.

My buddy doesn't like his Gigabyte monitor. But I love the features. Maybe he got a bad one. But I'd like to look for other options. This way I may get better quality and hopefully less issues.

But if anyone knows of a monitor company that has full monitor control from the PC, I would love to hear about them, and your experiences with them if you own or sampled one.

Thanks for listening.
-=Mark=-

PS, I currently have a Dell S2719DGF that has a monitor app, but it doesn't have full control, but almost. Maybe it does, I just haven't explored it much. I just discovered it earlier today.