Any P4 owners in the house?

G

Come on someone out there must have bought one by now. Just a matter of time before one of them joins this forum I guess.

If so I'm sure others too would like to hear about its performance and if there's any problems.

I just hope they aren't too new at this and don't die when they see Tom's enlightening review.

For all those who regard Tom as being too harsh out there and think the P4 is actually pretty good - the best way of stating your point is to go out there and support Intel and Rambus by buying it..

G

I don't think we should poke fun at anyone out there that buys a P4 system. There are alot of people in this world that make uniformed choices in life. If I could return my wife... bad example.

Anyway, the poor bastar... souls that do end up getting a P4 will most likely be the type of people that also go out and buy cars based on what the salesman at the dealer ship tells them about it. Some sales poeple are so skilled, that they can make eating your own sh!7 sound tasty if you chew it just right.

Go AMD!

Take Care.
If money was no object, how could you spend it!

G

how about we start a movement for the culling of all salesmen :)

M

one of the first UK T-Bird users....

G

Right on ! Wait a second , there's one !

I'll get him - where's my bl**dy gun ?

===
Do unto others before they do unto you...

G

I dont think any reader here would buy a P4 now , unless he bought the P4 before joining Tom's forum. hehe