any1 know how...

Anyone know how to get rid of that dumb logo screen that comes on when I
boot up the game? I tried looking for BIK files, but can't find any to
delete!

On Thu, 25 Aug 2005 04:24:57 GMT, vince garcia <vggarciaxx@ix.netcom.com>
wrote:

>Anyone know how to get rid of that dumb logo screen that comes on when I
>boot up the game? I tried looking for BIK files, but can't find any to
>delete!

Look in the Maps folder for four files like
UO_something_Opening_Splash.bmp
--
The Polychromic Dragon of the -=={UDIC}==-
http://home.comcast.net/~macecil/

Michael Cecil wrote:
> On Thu, 25 Aug 2005 04:24:57 GMT, vince garcia <vggarciaxx@ix.netcom.com>
> wrote:
>

>>Anyone know how to get rid of that dumb logo screen that comes on when I
>>boot up the game? I tried looking for BIK files, but can't find any to
>>delete!
>

> Look in the Maps folder for four files like
> UO_something_Opening_Splash.bmp

No, no. Do a search for *.pid IT's a PID file and you rename it to
a .moo file.

--

"Gullible is a misdemeanor - stupid is a felony...
clueless gets you committed..." - JG

WindsorFox[SS] wrote:

> Michael Cecil wrote:
> > On Thu, 25 Aug 2005 04:24:57 GMT, vince garcia <vggarciaxx@ix.netcom.com>
> > wrote:
> >

> >>Anyone know how to get rid of that dumb logo screen that comes on when I
> >>boot up the game? I tried looking for BIK files, but can't find any to
> >>delete!
> >

> > Look in the Maps folder for four files like
> > UO_something_Opening_Splash.bmp
>
> No, no. Do a search for *.pid IT's a PID file and you rename it to
> a .moo file.
>
> --
>
> "Gullible is a misdemeanor - stupid is a felony...
> clueless gets you committed..." - JG

thanx both of you. I tried looking, but can't find any PID files. Do you
have an exact name and location?

vince garcia wrote:
> WindsorFox[SS] wrote:
>
>>Michael Cecil wrote:

>>>Look in the Maps folder for four files like
>>>UO_something_Opening_Splash.bmp
>>
>> No, no. Do a search for *.pid IT's a PID file and you rename it to
>>a .moo file.
>>
>>--
>>
>>"Gullible is a misdemeanor - stupid is a felony...
>>clueless gets you committed..." - JG
>

> thanx both of you. I tried looking, but can't find any PID files. Do you
> have an exact name and location?

Mine were in the folder with all the other stuff. Infact I did a
search and found two other ones in the EA folder that came when I
installed BattleField and Dessart Combat.