Anyone want an AVI of an Intro or Outo???

I currently have a computer set up to capture video from another laptop. I
have already recorded the BAS blackhawk intros to AVI. If anyone has a
really cool intro or outro they would like to see as an Mpeg or AVI send me
an email and I will let you know how to send me the mission, and I will
capture it and send it back.
I also need to know what addons I am going to need for the scenario. Thanks

Boyce

Ah, so it is stutter-free because you're not capturing it on the same system
that you're playing the Intro or Outro on, eh?

--Uzi

"Uziyahu" <NNOSPAMMuziyahu@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Ah, so it is stutter-free because you're not capturing it on the same
> system that you're playing the Intro or Outro on, eh?

That's it - and what a cool idea it is too.

*fap*

>> Ah, so it is stutter-free because you're not capturing it on the same
>> system that you're playing the Intro or Outro on, eh?
>
> That's it - and what a cool idea it is too.

Yeah, great idea--capturing PC video at TV resolution.

Actually I am capturing it as digital video. The resolution is just as good
as your PC plus since OPFP is an older game and the edges arent always the
smoothes, the lower resolution makes it look better in my opinion.

B.