Question Anything better than unigine superposition for GPU stress test?

emitfudd

Distinguished
Apr 9, 2017
I noticed there is no 1440P option. Seems weird. I ran it in 1080P extreme and got results of 21113. According to the comparison chart that was a pretty normal score. 4090 with 5900X. Any GPU stress tests that have a 1440P option? I already have Timespy.

D

Deleted member 2731765

You can select the "Custom" preset option in Unigine Superposition. There you can select 1440p and many other screen resolution options, from the drop-down menu. I just tried this on my RTX 4060. It works fine.

Under the first "Preset" box, just select the Custom option. After that you can change the resolution to your liking.

Last edited by a moderator:

emitfudd

Distinguished
Apr 9, 2017
You can select the "Custom" preset option in Unigine Superposition. There you can select 1440p and many other screen resolution options, from the drop-down menu. I just tried this on my RTX 4060. It works fine.

Under the first "Preset" box, just select the Custom option. After that you can change the resolution to your liking.
I totally missed that. Thanks.

D

Deleted member 2731765

The funny and weird part is that 2K and 4K are popular gaming resolutions, and I find it odd for the company to not include these under the default preset option. Instead they included 8K options, which is pretty much useless for most gaming PCs, at least for the average PC user.

Although, the 1080p Extreme option is '4K Optimized' as the company claims, for high-end gaming PCs, but this has not been mentioned clearly as well. Confusing to say the least.

I just tried the 8K preset and it almost fried my PC, lol !

Last edited by a moderator:

emitfudd

Distinguished
Apr 9, 2017
The funny and weird part is that 2K and 4K are popular gaming resolutions, and I find it odd for the company to not include these under the default preset option. Instead they included 8K options, which is pretty much useless for most gaming PCs, at least for the average PC user.

Although, the 1080p Extreme option is '4K Optimized' as the company claims, for high-end gaming PCs, but this has not been mentioned clearly as well. Confusing to say the least.

I just tried the 8K preset and it almost fried my PC, lol !
That's weird. I just ran the 8K and neither my CPU or GPU got over 55C.

They also don't allow you to upload results to the comparison chart unless you use one of the presets.