[SOLVED] Aorus B450 Elite - Warranty

May 27, 2020
I have a dead Aorus B450 Elite board and I know that if you're going to send out a motherboard for warranty, you need to send it all back together with the box and the receipt. Just a noob question, do I also need to include the Aorus sticker and the SATA cables that came with it?

Solution
I believe most brands ask you not to send miscellaneous accessories back alongside an RMA, as they cannot guarantee they'll be returned to you.

That was the case when I RMA'd a GPU with Gigabyte, so would assume the same with a motherboard RMA.

Once you submit your RMA ticket, they should provide a 'checklist' for you to follow - which will document what is needed and is not.

Barty1884

Retired Moderator
I believe most brands ask you not to send miscellaneous accessories back alongside an RMA, as they cannot guarantee they'll be returned to you.

That was the case when I RMA'd a GPU with Gigabyte, so would assume the same with a motherboard RMA.

Once you submit your RMA ticket, they should provide a 'checklist' for you to follow - which will document what is needed and is not.

Solution