Question Apex Legends has bricked my computer twice in three weeks

Mar 7, 2019
It started a couple weeks ago when I had just started an Apex game, and during the countdown to drop my computer blue screened and went into a loop of restarts with different error messages every time. I then went to a computer repair shop, they said it was bad memory, so I replaced the memory and reinstalled everything and it worked normally until I started up an Apex game and my computer froze and once it restarted looped into blue screens again. I was playing the game for probably a week with no issues before the first blue screen happened which confuses me even more. Does anyone have any experience like this? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Mar 7, 2019
full system spec? include make and model of the psu
Play any other games? only this game having issue?

Intel core i5-8400
Gigabyte B360 HD3 motherboard
Corsair vengeance lpx 16 gb memory (first time brick)
Kingston hyperx fury 16 gb memory (second time brick)
Evga g force gtx 1070 8 gb
Corsair Txm gold 650 w

I had been playing other games like league of legends and rainbow six siege perfectly fine, apex was the game it crashed on but I’m not sure if it’s because it was the first game I downloaded and played, or if it is the issue

Mar 7, 2019
download from where? try the latest patch? sound like issue with the game.

From origin, not long after downloading it I tried to play it. As far as I know it downloaded the most recent version and I was able to play. I can’t check if it’s the latest patch. It blue screens before I can get to that point