Apple and Religion Stimulate Brain in Same Way

Status
Not open for further replies.

joytech22

Distinguished
Jun 4, 2008
So now there's no such thing as Jobs? (Instead of God? Get it? Argh..)
And before anybody gets defensive, I'm religious, wow this might get flamed, not sure..

G

So an agnostic Apple fan on their death bed will say... "Thank God, or not, that I may, or may not, be going to Heave... n... Apple"

randomizer

Champion
I would not be surprised that if one examined the brain of the passionate Apple hater that they'd find the same religious fervour that sparks flame wars. You know, the people that take severe personal offence to Mac ads.

G

Just like religion Apple is corrupt and evil. You do not ask question, you believe what you are told to believe.

G

@rotsae +1

dudes if you think about it... the apple logo it has it's religious meaning

remember the forbidden fruit that Ms. Eva took? It was an Apple.

rantoc

Distinguished
Dec 17, 2009
So when can we expect green fruit extremists on suicide runs like some other religious fanatics, just promise a bunch of virgin puters,pads and phones in the afterlife and the foundation is there =)

bv90andy

Distinguished
Apr 2, 2009
[citation][nom]Gamer-Girl[/nom]I'm not religious, maybe thats why it doesn't affect me?[/citation]
I was thinking the same thing while I was watching the show.

[citation][nom]mman74[/nom]In 2,000 years time they will speak of Jobs as the Messiah of the information age.[/citation]
Unfortunately I didn't laugh at your statement, I actually felt a chill down my spine. Thank ¿God? I won't be around in those times.

Understood by few in his own time, followed by many ever since.

Tedders

Distinguished
Jan 23, 2009
I'm not a "fanboy" either way as I use both Microsoft products and Apple products both at work and at home. But, I am wondering when Tom's will change their site name to Tom's Hardware for Windows. Apple makes hardware just like Microsoft, Logitech, Dell, HP and etc yet Apple gets stories like this posted about it just because it increases traffic. I mean, thats the whole point to the site...create traffic. But good grief people... If you are going to be a hardware site then you have to look at it all from a level playing field. Getting more and more disappointed with this site both in terms of the stories that are posted and their content and also the quality of the content.

rpgplayer

Distinguished
May 27, 2010
[citation][nom]Tedders[/nom]I'm not a "fanboy" either way as I use both Microsoft products and Apple products both at work and at home. But, I am wondering when Tom's will change their site name to Tom's Hardware for Windows. Apple makes hardware just like Microsoft, Logitech, Dell, HP and etc yet Apple gets stories like this posted about it just because it increases traffic. I mean, thats the whole point to the site...create traffic. But good grief people... If you are going to be a hardware site then you have to look at it all from a level playing field. Getting more and more disappointed with this site both in terms of the stories that are posted and their content and also the quality of the content.[/citation]

There is no difference between PC hardware and Mac hardware. oh wait, let me correct myself. there is no difference between PC hardware and Mac hardware, other than the price.

bender3000

Distinguished
Jan 24, 2011
[citation][nom]back_by_demand[/nom]Tell us something we didn't know, all we need now is extreme Apple-centric fundamentalists trying to blow things up and we have a full house![/citation]
Exactly! Instead of detonating a bomb near a mosque it will be a Dell factory.

Status
Not open for further replies.