Apple Manager Stashed $150,000 in Shoeboxes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Be0wulf22

Distinguished
Mar 1, 2010
[citation][nom]chess[/nom]go cry to your mom apple fanboys![/citation]

Right...because people in the PC market would never do something like this.

TunaSoda

Distinguished
Dec 2, 2005
[citation][nom]Be0wulf22[/nom]Right...because people in the PC market would never do something like this.[/citation]
Last time I checked the mac was also a PC? (personal computer)

f-14

Distinguished
i want to know how much money the US district attorneys and judges got from apple/stevejobs to tear thru red tape and due process to nail this guy to the floor and in such a hurry as they are. it's almost as if these are classified secret national defense plans. even wikileaks is not being hunted down by the FBI and Justice Department this much.

grieve

Distinguished
Apr 19, 2004
[citation][nom]Ev1LrYu[/nom]so this amounts to what? Less than 0.1% of the Apple Juice :|[/citation]
your math seems a little short...
Apple Inc. as of March 25, 2010 is worth more than $207.99 billion

more like .00005%

kerbe360

Distinguished
Apr 17, 2010
Greed... its whats for dinner. I only wonder who gets all this stashed money? He didnt steal from Apple just saw an opportunity to make even more money.

drutort

Distinguished
Aug 30, 2007
its really interesting... someone is making over 600k for calling something a crime that someone took an opportunity of... i also like this quote "he posts a bond of $600,000 and signs over funds in his foreign accounts to his lawyers." must be a nice job to demand money "legally" LOL

I dont understand how some companies and individuals have been doing exact same thing but calling it a business... i guess he failed to put things down in writing... cause we see such things all the time but yet its consulting or some other "fee"

Status
Not open for further replies.