Apple Patents 'Smart Shoe', Alerts You When It's Worn Down

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

This is just in! Apple patent the poop machine. It may look like a toilet, but its actually a nutrient dispenser for bacterias to chew on. You need to clean it once in awhile or methane gases will cause you nausea and vomiting.

lights? someone please sue apple, how long has it been since KIDS have lights on the shoes?

seriously, those who can buy this probably buy shoes long before they are worn out, and those that are not would probably just use their eyes

G

[citation][nom]chairman ray[/nom]At this rate, they're going to patent the iToilet, which tells you if you took a piss or a shit, because people will be too lazy to check for themselves.[/citation]
The Japanese got this covered, along with other ideas:
http://www.cracked.com/blog/the-6-most-terrifying-features-japanese-toilets/

memadmax

Distinguished
Mar 25, 2011
[citation][nom]stickmansam[/nom]seriously people..... are we that out of good ideas....[/citation]

Pretty close actually...

Most "new" ideas only exist in the virtual/electronic world nowadays and have little bearing in the real world...

Yea, give me a thumbs down all you want, but when was the last time you saw something that was absolutely, fundamentally new in the past frickin forever?

maigo

Distinguished
Apr 8, 2009
RLY, iShoes? I'm not buying them until I have matching iGlasses, iWatch, iShirt, iPants, iKeys, iWallet... iCould go on, but iLLstop.

A Bad Day

Distinguished
Nov 25, 2011
[citation][nom]fearless1333[/nom]Alternate "Poor Man's" way: Look at your shoes with your eyes. Low tech but it works really well. Who knew?[/citation]

And if it's damage, just use super glue.

whatisupthere

Distinguished
Apr 5, 2010
This is probably designed for runners. Runners often replace shoes every 300-500 miles. The shoes still look new but do not run as well. Using overused shoes for running can cause knee and ankle pain. It is often annoying to write down and keep track of a shoes mileage. It could also be useful for people with foot/ankle/gait problems.

darkavenger123

Distinguished
Feb 22, 2010
Let's see ...the smart shoe is going to cost twice the price of my dumb shoe?? I will just buy two dumb shoes and replace one when there's a hole in the sole. And i have twice the lifespan with a new shoe replacement halfway through. Winrar. Can i patent this algorithm???

noob2222

Distinguished
Nov 19, 2007
Apple branded shoes, only $599.99, they tell you when you need to buy a new pair for $699.99 charged to your iphone account without your consent. new shoes every 30 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS