Apple UK Has to Publicy Apologise to Samsung for Lawsuit

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.
[citation][nom]leongrado[/nom]Entertaining how all the pro Apple comments get thumbs downed. Now I'm going to get thumbs downed .[/citation]

Most of the pro Apple comments have been nothing more than sheer stupidity so far.

[citation][nom]AndroidIsForFailures[/nom]I suppose I would hate something too if I was envious of it and too poor to afford it. I would also likely post the same, tired troll comments online that have little to no merit and are repeated 300 times a day, and vote anyone down that felt otherwise all while foaming at the mouth and throwing such a fit it would wake up my grandparents (who I would live with, as my real parents would have kicked me out on my worthless butt years ago).Not sarcasm - accurate description of the uneducated droid kid trolls that have ruined this site.[/citation]

Such as this. Be it an Apple troll or an Android troll, they are still trolls. What this troll fails to realize (as I'm sure at least most of the other trolls realize too) is that Apple, like many other companies (even MS), didn't invent much of what many people attempt to give them credit for.

Idonno

Distinguished
Jan 3, 2011
Well, I for one don't buy things because they're "cool" according to some moronic group of sheep AKA "the in crowd" But that judges ruling...Now that's what I call COOL!

Idonno

Distinguished
Jan 3, 2011
[citation][nom]AndroidIsForFailures[/nom]I suppose I would hate something too if I was envious of it and too poor to afford it. I would also likely post the same, tired troll comments online that have little to no merit and are repeated 300 times a day, and vote anyone down that felt otherwise all while foaming at the mouth and throwing such a fit it would wake up my grandparents (who I would live with, as my real parents would have kicked me out on my worthless butt years ago).Not sarcasm - accurate description of the uneducated droid kid trolls that have ruined this site.[/citation]Really, I didn't know that! I always thought that so many people on this site (myself included) hated apple because we are educated enough to realize that a PC is only as good as the sum of it's parts, not the hype.

I'm glad you made that post because I'm one of the lucky few that could have actually afforded an Apple product instead of building my own extreme PC for $6,500. Had I known how much better off (not to mention cooler) I would have been by spending $12,000 on a factory built custom Mac (with similar specs.) I would have certainly done so!

But you sir have set me on the right track. I have already thrown my (uncool) Samsung phone in the trash and plan on going to the Apple store tomorrow to see what the geniuses think I need to join your cult. Thanks Again!

misterawsome

Honorable
Jul 12, 2012
[citation][nom]Anonymous[/nom] Android is for geeks. Apple is for the more educated and affluent population. [/citation]
seriously your saying geeks aren't educated, get a life.

Status
Not open for further replies.