Approx 300 lbs of StarFleet Battles stuff...

Archived from groups: alt.games.wargames (More info?)

Greetings...

I have about 25 years of accumulated StarFleet Battles "STUFF" About 300lbs or more
worth! In Binders and boxes.... Maps, cards, pieces, battle cards, Multiple copies of
Nexus and Captains Logs magazines...

Example - every race's ssd's in seperate page protector binders, color coded to the race
with each SSD system boxes color coded in highlighter pen...

Page Protector Binder Battle books with charts, mini-maps, extra ssd's, rules extracts,
forms and other useful tables and stuff...

16 or so sets of Battle Cards (the good ones, not the Code Red ones) plus a non punched
set to make even more at your local print shop...

A stack floor to ceiling of Captains logs averaging 5 copies each up to about issue 17 or
18 I think - sorry I don't remember exactly off hand...

Ranging from the very earliest Commander's Edition to about 1997 (when I stopped scouring
every shop within 500 miles) Captains Edition... It's all used, most of it is in excellent
to good condition, some of it is in poor condition -

I'm talking like about 5 copies of everything (up to about 1997) and then some...

Was once a rabid fan and collected everything I could get my hands on (sorry no
miniatures, I gave them (about 300 pieces) all away already)...

If anyone is truly interested in giving this stuff a good home I'd be glad to catalog it
all, and perhaps set up a web site with pictures of it all so you can see what's there...

Otherwise, I'll just scrap it bulk to a local buy back used game store for a couple of
bucks...

ll
Kanda'

<>SPAM-KILLER<>- If you really want to contact me, then -
kandaje<at>bresnan<dot>net

You figure it out...

Archived from groups: alt.games.wargames (More info?)

I'd be interested in a number of items.

But I wouldn't want any duplicates. Let some others share the wealth.

e-mail me directly at neilkaufman@sbcglobal.net

"Kanda' Jalen Eirsie" <kandaje@NOYB.net> wrote in message
> Greetings...
>
> I have about 25 years of accumulated StarFleet Battles "STUFF" About
300lbs or more
> worth! In Binders and boxes.... Maps, cards, pieces, battle cards,
Multiple copies of
> Nexus and Captains Logs magazines...
>
> Example - every race's ssd's in seperate page protector binders, color
coded to the race
> with each SSD system boxes color coded in highlighter pen...
>
> Page Protector Binder Battle books with charts, mini-maps, extra ssd's,
rules extracts,
> forms and other useful tables and stuff...
>
> 16 or so sets of Battle Cards (the good ones, not the Code Red ones) plus
a non punched
> set to make even more at your local print shop...
>
> A stack floor to ceiling of Captains logs averaging 5 copies each up to
about issue 17 or
> 18 I think - sorry I don't remember exactly off hand...
>
> Ranging from the very earliest Commander's Edition to about 1997 (when I
stopped scouring
> every shop within 500 miles) Captains Edition... It's all used, most of it
is in excellent
> to good condition, some of it is in poor condition -
>
> I'm talking like about 5 copies of everything (up to about 1997) and
then some...

> Was once a rabid fan and collected everything I could get my hands on
(sorry no
> miniatures, I gave them (about 300 pieces) all away already)...
>
> If anyone is truly interested in giving this stuff a good home I'd be
glad to catalog it
> all, and perhaps set up a web site with pictures of it all so you can see
what's there...

> Otherwise, I'll just scrap it bulk to a local buy back used game store
for a couple of
> bucks...
>

> ll
> Kanda'
>
> <>SPAM-KILLER<>- If you really want to contact me, then -
> kandaje<at>bresnan<dot>net
>
> You figure it out...

jeff

Neil Kaufman wrote:
> I'd be interested in a number of items.
>
> But I wouldn't want any duplicates. Let some others share the wealth.
>
> e-mail me directly at neilkaufman@sbcglobal.net
>
> "Kanda' Jalen Eirsie" <kandaje@NOYB.net> wrote in message
>
>>Greetings...
>>
>> I have about 25 years of accumulated StarFleet Battles "STUFF" About
>
> 300lbs or more
>
>>worth! In Binders and boxes.... Maps, cards, pieces, battle cards,
>
> Multiple copies of
>
>>Nexus and Captains Logs magazines...
>>
>>Example - every race's ssd's in seperate page protector binders, color
>
> coded to the race
>
>>with each SSD system boxes color coded in highlighter pen...
>>
>>Page Protector Binder Battle books with charts, mini-maps, extra ssd's,
>
> rules extracts,
>
>>forms and other useful tables and stuff...
>>
>>16 or so sets of Battle Cards (the good ones, not the Code Red ones) plus
>
> a non punched
>
>>set to make even more at your local print shop...
>>
>>A stack floor to ceiling of Captains logs averaging 5 copies each up to
>
> about issue 17 or
>
>>18 I think - sorry I don't remember exactly off hand...
>>
>> Ranging from the very earliest Commander's Edition to about 1997 (when I
>
> stopped scouring
>
>>every shop within 500 miles) Captains Edition... It's all used, most of it
>
> is in excellent
>
>>to good condition, some of it is in poor condition -
>>
>> I'm talking like about 5 copies of everything (up to about 1997) and
>
> then some...
>
>> Was once a rabid fan and collected everything I could get my hands on
>
> (sorry no
>
>>miniatures, I gave them (about 300 pieces) all away already)...
>>
>> If anyone is truly interested in giving this stuff a good home I'd be
>
> glad to catalog it
>
>>all, and perhaps set up a web site with pictures of it all so you can see
>
> what's there...
>
>> Otherwise, I'll just scrap it bulk to a local buy back used game store
>
> for a couple of
>
>>bucks...
>>

>> ll
>> Kanda'
>>
>><>SPAM-KILLER<>- If you really want to contact me, then -
>> kandaje<at>bresnan<dot>net
>>
>> You figure it out...

I am interested in seeing a list of what you have. Is this a give away
or sale tho, you were not real clear on that part.

Jeff

On Sat, 17 Apr 2004 00:40:38 GMT, Jeff <ciarangraywolf@excite.com> wrote:

>Neil Kaufman wrote:
>> I'd be interested in a number of items.
>>
>> But I wouldn't want any duplicates. Let some others share the wealth.
>>
>> e-mail me directly at neilkaufman@sbcglobal.net
>>
>I am interested in seeing a list of what you have. Is this a give away
>or sale tho, you were not real clear on that part.
>
>Jeff

Hey Jeff, Hey Neil -

Well, <grin> I'd like to see it all get a good home - I'm sure I don't want to absorb
the mailing costs myself! I'm not rich! and it appears at first look that the shipping
cost alone would equal a months rent!

I'm not looking to make any money off of it - But I would need to ask for the shipping
costs at least... So in that respect - yeah, it's pretty much a give away -

I do want to make it very clear that this stuff is NOT in any way in collectors
condition - it is all definitely USED! and there are MANY duplicates Neil...

I am slowly working on a complete inventory - please send me an email (see below) if you
are interested...

ll
Kanda'

<>SPAM-KILLER<>- If you really want to contact me, then -
kandaje<at>bresnan<dot>net

You figure it out...

MD

Archived from groups: alt.games.wargames (More info?)

Hi Kanda'

I sent you an email inquiring about some SFB items I am interested
in...please let me know you received it,and what you have available.

Thank you,

MD