Moth254KF

Prominent
Sep 24, 2020
I more far cheap bundle appear today, I dont know if this model of graphics card has good thermals (btw I am not doing any type of overclock), besides the part that I have my doubt is the power supply, is a EVGA 06G-P4-2063-KR... It is good quality? And has good protections? I dont mind the mustard cables but I am more worried about the quality of the power supply

Solution
Damn, But still... Should I get the bundle? Are those rare moments were a rtx 2060 is cheap
It doesnt matter if I have to change the PSU later on

Hopefully, later comes before using the GPU. I would not use this at all with a GPU I paid 14K pesos for (I believe around $700 USD for those who don't want to look up exchange rates). It might not be better than the Thermaltake; Thermaltake sells a lot of junky PSUs, but some would be better than an EVGA W1 as the latter is a very low-end part.

Moth254KF

Prominent
Sep 24, 2020
If you think you would pay the price they ask for GPU alone - sure. As you said, its rare when any RTX card is cheap now.
Mmm yeah, I will give it a shoot, besides I will replace the termaltake psu (It was to late to realize it was a worse quality psu, I hope the Evga psu is much better).
Btw, that model of graphics card has good thermals?

DSzymborski

Titan
Damn, But still... Should I get the bundle? Are those rare moments were a rtx 2060 is cheap
It doesnt matter if I have to change the PSU later on

Hopefully, later comes before using the GPU. I would not use this at all with a GPU I paid 14K pesos for (I believe around $700 USD for those who don't want to look up exchange rates). It might not be better than the Thermaltake; Thermaltake sells a lot of junky PSUs, but some would be better than an EVGA W1 as the latter is a very low-end part.

Solution

Moth254KF

Prominent
Sep 24, 2020
Mmm I see, what about this bundle?
https://ddtech.mx/producto/bundle-a...-550b-gaming-solo-1-pieza-por-cliente?id=9724

DSzymborski

Titan
Hard to say - I haven't seen the ASUS 550b tested and PSUs are guilty until proven innocent. But given the W1 being a known low-end PSU and the ASUS doesn't appear to be group regulated and has a much longer warranty, there's a high probability that it's superior.

ClapTrapper

Reputable
May 25, 2020
You can' t say EVGA has great ps or crappy ps...They have a mix of both.
Here is a nice reference:

Plus THW has a great reference too,but I can't seem to find it right now.

TRENDING THREADS