Question Are There any Apps That can Add a PNG Overlay to an App?

Oct 24, 2020
Okay, here's what I'm asking. I just want to know if there is an application I can run that will display a png image in my screen. For example, I open the app, choose a png image, then the image is on my screen, and where there isn't an image (since its a png) it would show what there would normally be (like my desktop screen or in my case, a game and the png overlay is for a mod I'm making for a game). If there isn't, how advanced at coding would I have to be to make an app like that? I do java script, and that's it at the moment. But I'm willing to learn python or some other code because I'm that desperate. But anyways, thanks in advance!

Math Geek

Titan
Ambassador
i'm not very experienced but i have some java stuff i have done. when i added elements like that it was pretty simple. first thing i had to do was to edit the image so there was no background and only the image i wanted was there. i used gimp to edit out anything behind what i wanted to be seen.

then once i added it, the image only covered what it had to like you are wanting. ( i am imaging it sitting in a corner like a logo or something similar for you) it took no special software as i simply added the pic where i wanted it and left it alone.

no clue about mods and what software/languages they use, but if you can already change the game file, then added a pic somewhere should be built in somehow and just needs to have the command put in.