[SOLVED] Are Wireless Headset Worth it?

Jun 19, 2019
I'm currently planning on purchasing a wireless headset and is looking for 2 main categories to be checked:

1. absolute comfort and breathability
  2. Good quality microphone

I mainly play competitive FPS and would require a pretty decent microphone for my chats. I'm currently looking at the arctis pro wireless and the newly released astro a50 gen 4 but these 2 are very expensive at around $300. Is it really worth the price to pay $300 for a wireless headset? I've really been liking the logitech g pro x for $130 but been really want to create a wire-free desk setup. Any recommendations?

Solution
I'm currently planning on purchasing a wireless headset and is looking for 2 main categories to be checked:

I mainly play competitive FPS and would require a pretty decent microphone for my chats. I'm currently looking at the arctis pro wireless and the newly released astro a50 gen 4 but these 2 are very expensive at around $300. Is it really worth the price to pay $300 for a wireless headset? I've really been liking the logitech g pro x for $130 but been really want to create a wire-free desk setup. Any recommendations?
You can always get a normal headset and a desk mic which will blow away anything on a headset. If it’s just for chat I believe the...

You can always get a normal headset and a desk mic which will blow away anything on a headset. If it’s just for chat I believe the Corsair HS70 headset is pretty good, a lot cheaper than $300 and you can use them as a normal set of headphones when you wanna leave your desk cos the mic is detachable.

Personally I use a pair of sennheisers that I use for everything else for gaming because they’re actually good headphones not a “gaming” headset.

Solution