[SOLVED] Are Zotac cards reliable? user experiences?

So, after having my 3080 gaming x trio canceled by the end of september with all the POSCAPS issue, 10 days ago the only card i managed to snatch was a Zotac 3080 Trinity OC, and i know they ain't the fanciest of the bunch, but without any options i had to go for it, only to find out sometime later that people are having right out of the box issues with their software and RGB on the card, i dont care about RGB much, but moreover the card only has 2 years warranty on my country while pretty much every other brand has at least 3, despite the shortages im (sadly) inclined to actually return it and try my luck further down the line, never owned a zotac, only MSI's, GTX 980 running strong for 7 years now, I really don't wanna cheap out on something so expensive as a 3080 (they're filthy expensive in my country), to have it die too soon, or even, right after warranty is gone.

anyone with good (and bad) experiences with zotac?

Solution
With the 3080 the only complaint that seems not to be RGB related has to do with the BIOS power limits, apparently, the card should have much more OC headroom but they are holding it back. 😕 Zotac overall has been decent with products, I have built around quite a few and the only issues have been fan-related which you also see with the Sapphire cards.

delaro

Judicious
Ambassador
With the 3080 the only complaint that seems not to be RGB related has to do with the BIOS power limits, apparently, the card should have much more OC headroom but they are holding it back. 😕 Zotac overall has been decent with products, I have built around quite a few and the only issues have been fan-related which you also see with the Sapphire cards.

Solution

Joseph_138

Distinguished
I like the 1050Ti I have been using since launch. The thing I find about Zotac after years of reading reviews, is that their AMP! Editions are among the highest overclocks, but they are also among the highest in terms of power requirements.