Question ARGB Cooler Master to AORUS PRO WIFI B450

Nov 18, 2020
Hi,

Im sure this may not be a new question but ive been trying to find my specific case and i have not found it.

Here is the deal, i just got a Cooler Master TD500 mesh with the ARGB controller, however im not really sure in which connector from my MOBO i should plug it in. I noticed that specifically for Aorus there is a 3 pin header,however there are no three pin headers only in the motherboard except for ones that work as jumpers to change between 5v and 12v

So the question is where should i plug that specific 3 pin connector on this motherboard, i have read and gone through the manual a couple of times already but is just not very clear to me.

The connector looks like what is showed on the following video at minute 04:37:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVkxpmGcmd4&t=201s&ab_channel=GearSeekers

An this is the manual from my MOBO: https://download.gigabyte.com/FileList/Manual/mb_manual_b450-aorus-pro-wifi_1101_e.pdf

The connection on my MOBO that i am mentioning are on page 16

Any help will be highly appreciated.

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

On your motherboard's manual, page 15, point number 9, DLED header on the board is what caters to all ARGB components however your confusion should end as the splitters bundled with the CoolerMaster chassis caters to MSI, Gigabyte, Asus and ASRock ARGB headers...with this instruction, on point number 10.

and then I notice that the voltage for the fans are not mentioned on the chassis' support site and Gigabyte decided to make things worse by adding so many options. Can you swap the board out for something that is easier to assemble, like one from Asus?

Nov 18, 2020
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

On your motherboard's manual, page 15, point number 9, DLED header on the board is what caters to all ARGB components however your confusion should end as the splitters bundled with the CoolerMaster chassis caters to MSI, Gigabyte, Asus and ASRock ARGB headers...with this instruction, on point number 10.

and then I notice that the voltage for the fans are not mentioned on the chassis' support site and Gigabyte decided to make things worse by adding so many options. Can you swap the board out for something that is easier to assemble, like one from Asus?

So if im not wrong what you are saying is that the same cable for ASUS, MSI... Should work just fine on the connector that you mentioned right?

At this point it is not possible to switch my motherboard, well i could but dont have the money for that anymore ive been using that MOBO for a couple of months already but i have never messed with ARBB before.