Question ARGB NOT SYNCING

mirneslule

Distinguished
Aug 27, 2016
I recently bought case COUGAR DUO FACE PRO RGB which has 4 argb fans (3pin+argb connectors) in it and they are all connected into argb hub splitter, so all 4 fans + lighting "COUGAR" argb sign are pluged in the argb hub splitter which has 2 small additional wires 1 for power and 1 for argb which i pluged in power (sata) and in argb hub on motherboard. When i install armoury crate (aura sync) for asus motherboard, it doesnt detect the hub splitter not even one fan plugged in it (even though its connected to motherboard through argb hub) so i cant control my fans colors through software, but only with reset power button because its connected into hub splitter. I tried unplugging the "RESET SW" from the hub splitter, motherboard still doesnt recognize it. I tried connecting 1 of those 4 case fans separately and it works when i plug it in motherboard ARGB hub and its fully controlable through the RGB softwares.

***Anyone knows how to make my hub splitter detectable and controlable by motherboard?*** it looks like this (found on internet) i have 4white plugged in (fans) and 1 black (cougar lighting sign), top one is reset sw which changes colors, and bottom ones are for power and argb connect to motherboard.

1.png

Solution

Colif

Win 11 Master
Solution

Paperdoc

Polypheme
Ambassador
See p. 32 of that manual under "Second Mode - Suynchronization". You HOLD down the RGB SW button on top of your case for at least 3 sec. The lights will flash once to indicate that the hub has changed to Sync mode, and then it lets the signal from your mobo header take over control.

Reactions: Colif