[SOLVED] ARGB problem

niko99398

Prominent
May 7, 2020
I just got a new case and it has 4 ARGB fans and their controller. The case is MS Titan Pro 2. And I got a new amd wraith rgb. I conected the cpu cooler to the "amd rgb" conector on the top right of the mobo. The ARGB to the down left argb conector and the power to the rgb header. They are working but i cant menage to change the color or the speed. I have a B450 Steel legends and have installed Asrock sync i dont know how its called but it isnt working or is changing the part of the mobo rgb. On the bios i can change the color with rgb but when I put a different speed profile or custom it doesnt change. I have tried to install programs for fan speed or argb controllers with no success so I figured maybe somebody had the same problem. With the amd wraith it could be that it isnt conected to the usb on the mobo but i didnt check for now.
Oh yea I red its something for amd but they randomly just spike up the rpm. The "solution" is to configure a less aggresive fan curv but i cant do that

Solution
The fan curve has nothing to do with the speed at which the RGB flux's. In fact, are you sure you connected the controller the right way to the motherboard? The arrow on the 4pin ARGB connector should align with the arrow labelled as 1 in the diagram, towards the bottom of page 32, in your motherboard manual.

Check and see which BIOS version you're on at the moment for your motherboard.

Lutfij

Titan
The fan curve has nothing to do with the speed at which the RGB flux's. In fact, are you sure you connected the controller the right way to the motherboard? The arrow on the 4pin ARGB connector should align with the arrow labelled as 1 in the diagram, towards the bottom of page 32, in your motherboard manual.

Check and see which BIOS version you're on at the moment for your motherboard.

Solution