[SOLVED] ARK: Survival Evolved PC, can someone help me ?

Proigr3

Honorable
Apr 15, 2017
My ARk keeps randomly crashing, I have never experienced driver HUNG before I upgraded to 2080.
my specs: 7700K, Strix Z270F, HyperX Fury DDR4 16GB, msi RTX 2080 Gaming X, evga 750watt gold psu and some harddisks.
Here is crash report:
I heard that this problem is caused by unstable overclocking, I do have msi afterburner, but I dont have any oc´s aplied at any time.
Could Nvidia´s GPU-Boost be faulty?
Also I tried installing different gpu drivers.
View: https://imgur.com/xY4xHOL

Solution
Since this only happens with the new GPU it probably has something to do with that...
  1. re check if you have correctly installed the card,if it doesn't connect with all it's pins it an do all sorts of crazy stuff
  2. it might be either your PSU aging and not being able to provide steady (and enough) power or your motherboard aging and not transporting the power correctly ,vrm, capacitors,what have you.
Since this only happens with the new GPU it probably has something to do with that...
  1. re check if you have correctly installed the card,if it doesn't connect with all it's pins it an do all sorts of crazy stuff
  2. it might be either your PSU aging and not being able to provide steady (and enough) power or your motherboard aging and not transporting the power correctly ,vrm, capacitors,what have you.

Solution