Question Asrock b365 Pro4, all USB ports doesn't work anymore, why?

Oct 18, 2024
So, I bought this motherboard, ASRock b365 Pro4, everything works fine except the USB ports on the back and the front, the only way to use a keyboard and a mouse is by installing a PCIE USB extension, and the USB 3.1 seems to function normal with my ADATA 3.0 USB disk, me trying to fix it did the following:
-First i checked all the fuses since they're number 1 suspect when it comes to failed USB port, they all works fine (by all i mean all the ones in this motherboard),
-Checked the power output of all USB Ports using a multimeter and a stripped USB cable, all works fine delivering 5.1 Volts each,
-Checked the DATA pins and lines and found that all of the DATA (including AUDIO, HDMI ...) lines are passing by an ESD (Electrostatic Discharge) Protection IC, messing with the multimeter i concluded that they ESD Protection works fine as well,
-I suspected the BIOS might be the issue so i updated the bios multiple times, 4.0, 4.2, 4.3 and 4.4 all of them didn't work, plus i excluded the BIOS since the USB PCIE extension works fine.
-I tracked the USB pins and figured out that all USB Ports on this motherboard are being controlled by the Intel b365 controller, Except the USB PCIE extension, it is linked to a different USB/PCIE controller which explains why it works and the ones linked to Intel's B365 doesn't.
My Question is, even tho i am kind of sure that the cause of this problem it the B365 controller, i wonder wether am i missing something? should i risk it? is it fixable?
the link to this motherboard schematics boardview is:
(you got to sign up to download schematics and diagrams tho)