[SOLVED] asrock x570 phantom gaming 4 no boot issue

Aug 14, 2019
Hello,

First of all I read the sticky "no boot" information. Unfortunately it didn't solve my issue.

It is my first post, I hope I managed to post a proper one.

New build with below components.

Components are:
ASRock x570 Phantom Gaming 4,
Ryzen 5 3600
2 x Crucial Ballistix LT Sports BLS8G4D32AESBK 3200 MHz, DDR4, 8 gb
Corseir rm550x psu
On board gpu and rtx 2060 super(I tried with both options)
Crucial CT500MX500SSD1 Internal SSD MX500 (500GB, 3D NAND, SATA, 2.5 inch)

After I placed cpu + fan and memory, I tried to boot but I received 3 short beep. I placed memories in different combinations A2+B2, A1+B1, A1+A2, B1+B2 but still same.

All fans are working,gpu, cpu and case fans.
Lights are OK on motherboard.
Keyboard lights on, num lock can be switched off and on, no issues.

I appreciate any advice.

Thank you

Note: I don't have any other pc to test each piece separately.

Regards,

Solution
Even though there are video ports attached to the motherboard, they will provide no signal to a display because the Ryzen 3600 lacks an integrated video adapter. Just making sure you know that.

This means you MUST have a dedicated GPU installed in the system.

Make sure the memory is fully inserted into the motherboard slots. DDR4 memory, in some motherboards, can be tough to get fully inserted.

Also, double check that both the two motherboard and the GPU's PCIe power connectors are fully inserted and locked into place.

COLGeek

Cybernaut
Even though there are video ports attached to the motherboard, they will provide no signal to a display because the Ryzen 3600 lacks an integrated video adapter. Just making sure you know that.

This means you MUST have a dedicated GPU installed in the system.

Make sure the memory is fully inserted into the motherboard slots. DDR4 memory, in some motherboards, can be tough to get fully inserted.

Also, double check that both the two motherboard and the GPU's PCIe power connectors are fully inserted and locked into place.

Solution
Aug 14, 2019
hello COLGeek,

Thank you very much. Based on your feedback I focused on the video card.

And I confirm that it was the problem. As you highlighted onboard GPU is not working.
I tried each PCI slot with graphic card and I found out that it only works on one of them.

I am still checking why it is not working on other PCI slot but at least my setup works.

thanks again,