[SOLVED] ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming-ITX/ac Coil Whine

Jul 24, 2019
Good day!
I ran into a significant problem. My computer is standing next to me on the table. I specifically assembled it for this, making it compact.

When the radiator fans run at low speeds, I clearly hear electric sound (Coil Whine) from the processor area. It definitely comes from my ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming-ITX / ac motherboard. The sound appears when I move the mouse cursor, and in any operating system, whether it be Windows or Linux. It also appears, for example, when starting a video on YouTube and in other situations.

I do not use a discrete graphics card. My power supply is not making any sounds. What options can I change in Bios to solve this problem?

My configuration:
Motherboard: ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming-ITX / ac
Processor: Intel Core i9-9900K
Power: Corsair SF750 Platinum
RAM: Kingston HyperX Fury 32GB 3467MHz

Solution
As I said, I'm not sure about the issue, but it might be related to ground. Try using washers. Try also connecting the pc case to the radiator via a metal wire, or touching an exposed metal portion of the pc case, while moving the mouse. See if same.
As I said, I'm not sure about the issue, but it might be related to ground. Try using washers. Try also connecting the pc case to the radiator via a metal wire, or touching an exposed metal portion of the pc case, while moving the mouse. See if same.

Solution