Asus Google Nexus 7 Dock Finally to be Available in the U.S.?

Status
Not open for further replies.

g00fysmiley

Distinguished
Apr 30, 2010
why not go all asus transformer on it and add keyboard, extra battery and possibly a sd memory slot or usb port (i know google does not like you having external momry so yea the last part wouldn't happen on a nexus device.. but the battery and keyboard!)

killabanks

Distinguished
Oct 27, 2011
[citation][nom]getreal[/nom]No one in the US owns this tablet, so what's the point of releasing it there?[/citation]
called playstore son... $#!7 just got real

InvalidError

Titan
[citation][nom]Jim_L9[/nom]I wish it did more.[/citation]
I was hoping for something more useful too... like type-A USB ports for keyboard/mouse.

Well, since the pogo pins are only for power and audio, we can forget about those and SDHC in official accessories.

assasin32

Distinguished
Apr 23, 2008
[citation][nom]g00fysmiley[/nom]why not go all asus transformer on it and add keyboard, extra battery and possibly a sd memory slot or usb port (i know google does not like you having external momry so yea the last part wouldn't happen on a nexus device.. but the battery and keyboard!)[/citation]

When i heard they finally made a dock this is what i thought they meant. I thought they made at least a keyboard dock, battery would have been nice but a cheaper keyboard option I think would be better to keep it affordable.

sundragon

Distinguished
Aug 4, 2008
For all the issues people have with Apple they don't release supporting hardware 6 months after the initial launch! To hell with the stupid half assed dock, they need to fix Jelly Bean....

All you guys who don't have Jelly Bean, count yourselves lucky! I'm dealing with broken Bluetooth, a now weak speaker, battery life issues, auto brightness issues that make the tablet a pain when it's low light or when you want to stream music bluetooth because the internal speaker has lost half it's power with 4.2.2??

http://www.androidpolice.com/2012/11/19/android-4-2-gate-here-are-some-of-the-major-issues-plaguing-googles-newest-release/

I sent the tablet back to Google for a replacement and the new one has all the same issues... Sigh

Sent from my Nexus 7

Status
Not open for further replies.