My System Config:
Mainboard Asus Prime B560m-a
Cpu intel i5 11400
Ram Corsair 32GB DDR4 3200
Graphic Radeon HD 6670
SSD Hard WD Green 240GB
Hard WD 1TB
Power Gigabyte P550B

the system working fine but when i restart the pc i got black screen and system doesn't boot and on mainboard the green Q-LED stays lit up.
This problem is not related to Windows and it also happens when the system is restarted in the motherboard setup.
I Updated the bios , removed the external graphic , changed some boot options in mainboard setup but the problem not resolved.

Please let me know if you have a solution to this problem. thanks.

Vic 40

Titan
Ambassador
Hi.

Did you only have the WD green connected when installing windows?

What btw is the ram configuration? =>2x16gb or 4x8gb and if the latter did you mix kits ...

Wonder what that HD6670 means/does for you, by now should it not really bring alot of benefit over the igp from these ages. You really see a difference in performance?

Reactions: sadeghap
Jan 13, 2023
Hi.

Did you only have the WD green connected when installing windows?

What btw is the ram configuration? =>2x16gb or 4x8gb and if the latter did you mix kits ...

Wonder what that HD6670 means/does for you, by now should it not really bring alot of benefit over the igp from these ages. You really see a difference in performance?
Hi.

No. 1TB hard drive was also connected during Windows installation

RAM config : 2x16gb

I use this graphic temporarily Until i can prepare a better graphic. Do I get better output with the MainBoard's internal graphic?

In these few days, I tested different ways and found out that the problem is with the 1TB hard drive, and when I remove it, the problem is solved. How should I set the hard drive Format to fix the problem?

Vic 40

Titan
Ambassador
If you're not opposed to it could you reinstall windows on the WD green and make sure you disconnect the 1tb hdd before doing that, when done do a restart without the hdd and if all goes well reconnect the hdd again.
Make sure you redirect to the hdd what you already did before.
Make sure to back up from the windows drive what you want to keep.

Last edited:
Reactions: sadeghap