Question Asus Prime X570-P issues, not booting win10, beep code error

Aug 5, 2021
Hi guys! I hope you can help me with this. (TL,DR at the end)
The most recent issue happened last night when I restarted my computer. I've been having troubles at random times with a beep code (1 long, 3 short) in the recent days, doing some research it came up that it might be the gpu, but I tested it in my brother's pc and works fine. I've tried many solutions I've found, but the beep code happens so randomly that I don't know if I did the right thing until I restart or try to turn the pc on again. One of the lastest things I've tested was reseating the gpu in another slot. It didn't throw the beep code, but now the computer gets stuck on the ASUS screen with the loading dots OR the "Preparing Automatic Repair" screen and nothing happens.
So I took the m2 drive to my brother's pc, and it booted win10 with a previous auto repair fix screen, this time working ok. After that I installed it back to my pc but it gets stuck.

Specs:
  • Mobo: Asus Prime x570-P
  • GPU: Radeon RX580 8gb
  • Processor: Ryzen 5 3600
  • RAM: Corsair Vengeance 2x8gb 3200
  • PSU: Gigabyte P750GM
  • Main Storage: Kingston M2 NVME 250gb
TL,DR: when I turn on the PC it gets stuck on the ASUS logo screen with the loading dots OR the "Preparing Automatic Repair" screen and nothing happens. Also, a beep code (1 long, 3 short) happens apparently random.