[SOLVED] Asus realtek hd audio manager resets

sugarskull

Commendable
Jul 23, 2019
Hey guys, my problem is with my asus realtek hd audio manager which resets my mic sensitivity whenever I open a new game.

Solution
UPDATE: I had to go to my steam folder>user data>profile ID>730>local>cfg> open config.cfg(with notepad or similiar program)> find "voice_mixer_volume" and set it to your preferred mic sensitivity and save the file.

Lutfij

Titan
Model for your Asus motherboard? Make sure you're on the latest BIOS update for your motherboard. Then make sure you're on the latest audio drivers for your audio chipset. Speaking of audio, what is the make and model of your headset/speakers? How are they connected to the system?

sugarskull

Commendable
Jul 23, 2019
Model for your Asus motherboard? Make sure you're on the latest BIOS update for your motherboard. Then make sure you're on the latest audio drivers for your audio chipset. Speaking of audio, what is the make and model of your headset/speakers? How are they connected to the system?
Mobo: Asus B450-A (latest bios update is installed)
Headset: Logitech G pro
Connected to the back on the mic and speaker ports
I'll go and try to install the new audio drivers

sugarskull

Commendable
Jul 23, 2019
Updating drivers did not fix my problem

sugarskull

Commendable
Jul 23, 2019
UPDATE: I had to go to my steam folder>user data>profile ID>730>local>cfg> open config.cfg(with notepad or similiar program)> find "voice_mixer_volume" and set it to your preferred mic sensitivity and save the file.

Solution