Question Asus ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING motherboard doesn't support any software for RGB...

Dec 9, 2020
So I made full RGB setup cuz I'm kinda fan of it and I also bought Asus ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING motherboard which is working perfectly but RGB... I tried couple of softwares which includes, Aura sync and Armoury Crate too, and I cannot find any software that might change RGB logo on motherboard... anyone with the same issue?

Dec 9, 2020
Have you got latest BIOS on motherboard? motherboard drivers?

Only other post with this problem is yours on LTT - https://linustechtips.com/topic/127...ftware-for-rgb/?tab=comments#comment-14274501

If software can't even see the motherboard its not going to get very far.

Sync and Armoury crate would have tried to install drivers for rgb on PC, Asus uses a driver called ene.sys to control rgb

Asus has just relased new update yesterday so I'm gonna try with new bios update, it has something called Led fix or smthng like that, that might be a solution, will see later.

Software actually sees the motherboard but not in Aura sync menu, I posted screenshots in LTT forum.

Dec 9, 2020
otherwise this might help

Nah, that didn't helped. I updated BIOS but I wasn't able to change colours again... well the thing is you must download Armoury Crate Uninstall Tool which removes ltrly everythig about Armoury Crate software then you need to install Armoury Crate again lol, and now, software finally recognized motherboard, thanks for your time and suggestions, I appreciate that

TRENDING THREADS