Aug 7, 2020
Here are my specs:

Motherboard - Asus Z170-A
Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 1070
SeaSonic 550W
Intel Core i5-6600K
Ripjaw 16Gb(8x2)
Cosair Hydro Series H60 cooler

I've had this PC for close to 4 years now. Wednesday I got BSOD Memory Management, i've been stuck in a loop since. Still haven't figured that part out and to top it all off today while troubleshooting that issue, my hdmi won't display on my monitor anymore and I see a red cpu light. I've tried so many things by this point just looking to see if you experts have any sage advice that'll bring my PC back up.

Solution
I sense that the RAM is faulty. Try using only one stick of RAM at a time at different RAM DIMM slots. Repeat the process with the other RAM stick. Did it fix the problem?

gordonmousedeer

Commendable
Jan 14, 2019
I sense that the RAM is faulty. Try using only one stick of RAM at a time at different RAM DIMM slots. Repeat the process with the other RAM stick. Did it fix the problem?

Solution
Aug 7, 2020
I did try this, i'll try it again tomorrow but I'm pretty confident it is the ram so i'm going to order new ram sticks and if that happens to not fix it i'll just return them.

gordonmousedeer

Commendable
Jan 14, 2019
I assume that the motherboard is only compatible with DDR4 RAM. You can take this computer to a person, store/shop, or service that fixes computers and tell them about the BSOD Memory Management issue if the new DDR4 RAM sticks don't solve the problems.

Latest posts